1. Why does everything I draw eventually turns to be figurative?
2. Why do we always give the greatest resistance to just pure calmness?
3. Why do I so often forget that I actually have all the time in the world?
4. Trees are quiet in the daytime and in the nighttime.
5. But in the nighttime they are sleeping.
1. "All movements go too far." Bertrand Russell
2. "Zajebano je družit se s ljudima." Marko Z.
3. "Dok je god Sada, ja sam Sada." Mario K.
4. "Budući da je medij ono što jest, a poruka ono što se čini, za naslutiti je da privid ima nekakve veze sa cjelinom." Marcel Bačić
5. "E, Petra, zaš se ja nikad ne svidjam nekim sweet ljudima, nego uglavnom heteroseksualnim parovima ili transrodnim ženama?" Tanja M.
Pa ti odgovori na ovo.
1. Krešo says life is a game of chess.
2. I hate when I become hostile.
3. My arm is now free of cast and ready to work again.
4. I have learned so much during this broken-arm period. You can never really tell what was bad or good for you since often the consequences of things perceived as "bad" can be of tremendous importance. Sounds funny, but breaking my arm was one of the most important events that ever happened to me.
5. Today I will see the sea! huhu!
1. I haven't been posting lately because I have been working on exhibition/workshop with my colleagues.
2. The theme was "Identities" and it was swell!
4. If you are around, come to the closing party (+ 3 new performances!) tomorrow (Saturday) at Galery SC, Savska 25, 20h!
1. So here she is, first fox made by left hand.
2. Is this what she wanted when she caused the accident?
3. Since she comes from the right side of the brain, she had to make me use my left hand to draw and stop rationalizing as much as I did. Hence the accident.
4. Sounds like a conspiracy theory?
5. Hm...or like I've gone berserk.
1. Left hand is a bit angry. She has to do all the drawing and typing and †eeth brushing...
2. But she has been a real sport, I must admit.
3. I thought that I didn't have enough time before this happened,
4. but now it is so clear that you always have just as much time as you need.
5. It is quite unbelievable how much things in your head rearrange when you realize you cannot open a bottle of water by yourself.
1. This is my new beautiful bike Florijan!
2. He was kindly donated by Dana B. and mended by bike doctors of Zelena akcija. Spring can officially start!
3. Yuri Norstein said that animated film is as real as a dream.
4. Animation is among top 5 of human inventions.
5. Bicycles are, naturally, in the first place.
1. Friday nights in Booksa : "Škrabica"- music and words for fine people. Drop by sometimes!
2. Dušan Vukotić was a genius.
3. And watching his films last night I realized how much animation is in love with poetry.
4. Spring green is the best green there is.
5. And right now - it is the only color to jump into.
1. Today is 5 things a day's first birthday!
2. I can't even believe we've made it this far.
3. SixOne fox came to celebrate but I forgot to make the cake.
4. But I made an accidental rhyme :)
5. Thank you all for your visits and your online and offline comments, they are much appreciated. Hugs!
1. Tiger does not manage to catch his meal because he is strong or fast, he does it because he is hungry.
2. Tiger trusts the jungle.
3. I am still learning.
4. Carrot is good for the eyes, love is good for the heart.
5. Lemons, on the other hand, are good in general.
1. You can try to keep the demons away by singing out loud.
2. But they have been messing with me in my sleep, I woke up drugged.
3. "Lets not try to figure out everything at once / It’s hard to keep track of you falling through the sky /we're half-awake in a fake empire" The National
4. "The difference between so-called primitive and so-called civilized nations is that the civilized "believe" whereas the primitives "know". Also, the primitives don't have such thing as a coincidence." I.L.Galeta
5. Gentle pink turned to white, the non-color color.
1. This is one of the illustrations I did for latest issue of Zarez, a cultural biweekly. I was very happy about this commission.
2. Today, some more comfort zone outgoings are due. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
3. Once again, thank you Sven :)
4. Why is sometimes easier when it's harder?
5. " V
I do not know which to prefer,
The beauty of inflections
Or the beauty of innuendoes,
The blackbird whistling
Or just after"
1. This is one rainy winter.
2. And it should snow now that I have found a fireplace! unfair, unfair.
3. Always expect the unexpected (or don't expect the expected... is this the same thing?)
4. Anyhow, "you cannot reason with reason" says Ivan Z.
5. And that is why, in this new year, I wish for us all less of mind and more of heart! Hugs!